--- Bài mới hơn ---
Trứng ốp la tiếng anh là Omelette. Trứng ốp la được xem là một trong những món ăn sáng vô cùng quen thuộc với mọi người, đặc biệt với những người bận rộn không có thời gian ăn uống cầu kỳ. Mặc dù khá đơn giản nhưng món trứng ốp la vẫn đem lại cho bạn một nguồn năng lượng để hoạt động đấy.
Hướng dẫn cách làm món trứng ốp la bằng tiếng anh ngon tuyệt
Chuẩn bị nguyên liệu và cách chiên trứng ốp la bằng tiếng anh
1. Ingredients make Omelette
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 1/16 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper , to taste
2. Intructions make Omelette
– Get your frying pan on a medium to low heat and add enough olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of a large nonstick pan (about 1 tablespoon).
– Crack the eggs into the pan. As the oil gets hotter you’ll see it start to change the color of the eggs. If the oil starts to spit it’s because it’s too hot, so turn the heat right down. Cook until the tops of the whites are set but the yolk is still runny.
– When they’re ready, remove the pan from the heat and take the eggs out using a spatula. Place on a plate and dab them with some paper towels to soak up any excess oil.
– Serve on toast – no need to butter it – with a sprinkling of the sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
– Serving suggestions: Serve on some 7-grain bread.
– The simplest way to store eggs is in the boxes you buy them in – egg shells are porous and can absorb odours from other foods so just remember to keep them away from anything strong-smelling, like fish.
– Don’t lift the egg too high above the pan and you’ll have no problem flipping the eggs without breaking the yolks. It’s easier to use a non-stick pan for this recipe.
– Eggs are nature’s perfect protein – although they’re low in saturated fat they’re high in cholesterol so if you eat eggs regularly it’s best to limit yourself to one a day.
– Egg whites have no cholesterol and only about 15 calories each depending on the size of the egg so you can eat more of them without feeling guilty.
– Fried eggs are a perfect example of a food best made at home – when you order fried eggs out, the griddles are often loaded with grease which makes the end result far worse for your health.
– Young children, the elderly and pgnant women may have weaker immune systems, which can put them at a higher risk of contracting things like salmonella.
– To be on the safe side, they should make sure that the yolks on their fried eggs are fully cooked, not runny as suggested above, and should avoid eating foods that contain raw egg such as homemade mayonnaise or chocolate mousse.
– Make sure you use eggs by the ‘best before’ date shown on the egg or the box.
--- Bài cũ hơn ---